Sunday, July 3, 2011

Baby Sling I made this weekend :)

I recently upgraded my sewing machine to the Singer Futura Quartet and this is my 1st project I made with it! I've never had an embroidery machine so it took me a few days to learn the machine, but it was worth it! I absolutly LOVE this machine!

I made this baby sling for my newborn Lillie. She loves it! I also made a handy pocket on the front for me, haha.. I added decorative stitching around the edges and around the pocket for a little extra detail. I'm pretty happy with it considering it was my first on my new machine.




I hope you like it and get inspired to start or take up sewing again :)

2 comments:

  1. Gosh...from your jewelry box to your cake to couponing... to this way cute baby sling... I love all of your fun projects and you have been busy!!! On your couponing... where do you store everything? Ihave watched a few episodes of "Extreme Couponing" and have seen garages taken over or sheds built. :-) Have fun and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your amazing at sewing! DO you sell your thinggs? If not you should you could make a lot of mo! Love your blog, hey will you check out mine? If you follow I would be happy to return the favor!

    beautybarbie16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete