Monday, October 10, 2011

More embroidery & sewing projects!

Hey fellow crafters! I wanted to share some of my latest creations with my Singer Futura Quartet embroidery/sewing machine! Oh, and my new Singer Stylist II SERGER! I got the serger a few weeks ago adn LOVE it! Its my first serger and is SO easy to use!

This is a pillowcase dress & bloomers set I made for a friends daughter :)

These are a few little baby buddies I embroidered..




These are the diaper bag and wipie holder I made for my cousin :)




This is the little birthday outfit I made for a little boy's 1 yr Bday and a matching monogramned cover button hair~bow for his older sister :)


Here's a close up of the bow, I used my embroidery machine and a "cover button" kit I bought at the craft store to get the fabric to stay on the button! These are SO easy and super cute!


Well I have been VERY busy, lol... I will have more projects to post soon as well :) If you have any questions about how I made any of these or about my embroidery/sewing machine, just send me a message :)

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment