Monday, March 7, 2011

Adorable You!

Happy Monday! I haven't done any stamping with my Peachy Keen stamps in a while so today I decided to use them! Oh they are so much fun, and so cute! I just love the way this card came out. For some reason my camera doesnt catch the colors too well, but you get the idea! I am entering this card into the Peachy Keen Face it Friday challenge.


The required element was to incorporate faux or real stitching. Since my sew machine weighs about 50lbs, and my hubby isnt here to get it out of the closet for me, I couldn't use real stitching but the faux is just as cute!


For this card I used:
*Zooballoo cricut cartridge
*Peachy Keen stamps Everyday Charecter and Basic Paper Doll
*Craft chalk for the shading
*Poteeka Souffle paper stack from The Paper Studio
*Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls embossing folder
*Sentiment is from the $1 bin at Michaels

I hope you like it! I appreciate all the wonderful comments and new followers! Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. So very cute! I need some Peachy Keen Stamps!!

    JulieK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute and I need to get some of those cute little stamps too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! Great Job! And thank you for your sweet comment!! I appreciate it!!

    Hugz,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute! I love how you embossed the fish bowl and that twine over the ribbon is a great touch! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw that you have my blog listed as one of your favorite blogs to visit! That really made my day!!! I love coming to visit you too! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that face set! the fishy was a great use for it. Thanks for playing along on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too too cute! Love those cheeks too!

    ReplyDelete