Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Believe" Bookmark

This was my 1st bookmark and I have to say I enjoyed making it! I think I will be making more of these in the future :) I am entering this project in the Cricut Cardz Challenge #64, we were to make a book mark with any Cricut cartridge in colors of our choice...


I used:

*Storybook cartridge for the tree & owl
*The sentiment is from "Family & Friends" My Pink Stamper stamp set
*I used a Fiskars border punch for the decorative border
*The twine I got @ the dollar tree :) Love my bargains!
*I used some rhinestones for the eyes

I hope you like it! I appreciate all the wonderful comments & new followers! Happy Crafting!

12 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! Thanks for hanging out with us this week at Cricut Cardz Challenge! See ya next week! Anita DT (Your newest follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower----Beautiful Bookmark.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!! It's great--the colors, the owl. Great Job!

    Hugz,
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is JUST ADORABLE! I love it! How precious! I absolutely LOVE owls and love to read--so this just makes my heart pitter patter!

    Big Cricky Hugs,
    K Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome bookmark!! Love the decorative border, super pretty. Nice job!!
    Sherrie K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty bookmark!! what a great idea TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a nice bookmark, you did a wonderful job!!! Thanks so much for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so very cute. I love the decorative punched edges. Gives it a feminine look. Thanks for playing along with our bookmark challenge at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that owl cut :) your bookmark is sweet :) thank you for sharing it with us at CCC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice job! The colors are great and I like your owl. Thanks for sharing

    http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete